Wednesday 26 March 2008

More poor service from IBERIA

On Tuesday 25/3 morning I emailed this message :

Good morning I have just looked at my details on your website and believe that I have achieved enough points to put me at Gold level. My membership still details me at Silver.

Can you confirm that I am Gold or let me know how many more points I need to reach Gold.

Many thanks for your help

Of course true to form I have had no response. I have now emailed it a second time.

Incidentally, there has been no reply to my three requests for the name and contact details of a manager or supervisor to whom I can take my complaint.IBERIA not one thumbs down but at least FIVE given the quality of your service to this IBERIA PLUS member (who has enough points to be gold even if you refuse to confirm it !).

No comments: