Sunday 16 March 2008

Time passes and Iberia does nothing

I have decided to give IBERIA one last chance to give me the name and contact details concerning my complaint - so I will fax them tomorrow. Here`s my fax :

17 March 2008

I have asked on two occasions (26 February and 5 March) to be given information to enable to pursue a complaint. On both occasions I have not received this information.
I request again that you provide me with the name and or title, and contact email and other details of a supervisor or manager to whom I can make a complaint.

Although I have posted the details of my complaint on a number of websites including Business Traveller and Flyertalk you can find the chronology of the problem at this website :

http://iberiaandcustomerservice.blogspot.com/

No comments: