Sunday 23 March 2008

A Result !

17 March
I faxed IBERIA and asked, again, for the contact details of a manager or supervisor to whom I could make a complaint. Needless to say - no reply was received.

18 March
More in hope than expectation I decided to check my IBERIA account and was amazed to see that some points had been credited. The total was enough to push me past the gold card threshold - however my account was (and is still) listed as silver. I shall give it a couple of days before getting on to that.

IBERIA has at least done the right thing by crediting me with some points - but where is the customer service ? where is the good grace ? I actually like flying IBERIA. I have been pleased with the on board experience and have, until now, recommended them to others --- but after this I am left with a nasty taste and wonder what will be next. For the moment I will continue to use them (I have three more flights booked and paid for until the end of the year). You can be sure that any problems will be listed here and on the other websites ! I shall certainly return to writing if I don't get acknowledged as being gold card next week !

No comments: