Monday 7 April 2008

A Good Response to my Fax

This morning at approximately 06.15 local time here in Brasil I faxed my letter to the Chairman of IBERIA.

Imagine my surprise when I happened to check my personal email just before 10.00 local time to find this reply waiting for me :

With reference to your fax dated the 6th of April, we would like to inform you that you Iberia Plus Gold card is on its way to you. We have given it the maximum priority and it will take approximately fifteen days to arrive at your address in Rio.

We are pleased to welcome you as an Iberia Plus Gold member and we would like to inform you that you have a Contact Center exclusively for your attention. If you call within Spain the number is 902 44 44 22. If you call from outside Spain the number is 00 34 91 329 8813. Our e-mail address is
oro@iberia.es .

Please, do not hesitate to contact our Center at your convenience. We will be pleased to attend your call.

Kind regards,

Iberia Plus Gold Contact Center .

Good news indeed but I have written tonight to thank them for the speedy response to the fax - but also to be sure that they will alter the website which still lists me as silver when I log in. More when they have responded to this ......

No comments: